The election for next year’s C.A.S.E. team is coming up fast!
Looking to learn more about how to be involved in the best latest no deposit casino bonuses uk? Join us on Tuesday in LB659-4 for an information session on what C.A.S.E. does and how you can be involved with the 2019-2020 Executive! We’ll talk about responsibilities and the election process.
Nomination Period: March 13 – March 19
Campaign Period: March 20 – March 26
ONLINE Polling Period: March 27 – March 29
By the end of the nomination period, you must acquire a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 25 signatures of reference from students who are registered in a program of the English department. This needs to be completed and returned to the ASFA office (2070 Mackay Street – 4th floor) by March 19, 2019 at 3pm. Since this is the same day as our info session, we recommend getting a few signatures beforehand, in case you decide you are interested.
The executive positions for the upcoming election are:
– Vice-President of Internal Affairs
– Vice-President of External Affairs
– Vice-President of Finance
– Vice-President of Communications
– Vice-President of Academic Affairs
– Vice-President of Social Affairs
– Vice-President of Publication
– Creative-Writing Member at Large
– Literature Member at Large
Read more about the positions & download the nomination form here: