2012-2013 C.A.S.E. ELECTIONS are here!
It’s that time of year again! The nomination period for next year’s CASE Executive is on!
Nominees must submit a completed form in the C.A.S.E. no later than 5 pm March 15, 2012.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– President: Position as the main signing authority and representative of the Association to its Membership, to the ASFA Executive.
– VP Internal Affairs: Position as the primary liaison between the Association and the Department.
– VP External Affairs: Position as the primary liaison between the Association and other bodies outside of the University.
– VP Communications: Position as the primary distributor if information to the Membership.
– VP Finance: Position as the signing authority, holding the responsibility over financial matters of the Association.
– VP Social Affairs: Position as the coordinator of all social events organized for the members; responsibility for booking space and materials required for events and services provided for the members.
– VP Academic Affairs: Position as the main representative of the Association on all matters relating to the curriculum within the Department, and for coordinating academic services and events for its members. Chief organizer of the Literature Undergrads’ Colloquium at Concordia (LUCC).
– VP Publications: Position to oversee the publication and editing of Soliloquies and other approved publications, such as the new LUCC Journal.
– Literature Member at Large: Responsible for ensuring a relationship between Literature students/faculty and CASE.
– Creative Writing Member at Large: Responsible for ensuring a relationship between CW students/faculty and CASE.