The Concordia Association for Students in English is in the process of electing our 2015-2016 executive committee.
The nominations period will take place from March 18th until 24th. The campaigning period will take placeMarch 25th to 31st. This year, our election polling days are April 1st and 2nd.
For a nomination form and the specifics of the elections process, please contact our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in joining C.A.S.E., please attend our information session onTuesday, March 17 3:30-4:30pm (LB-651).
– VP Internal Affairs: Position as the primary liaison between the Association and the Department. The VP Internal shall be responsible for hiring and working with the CEO. They shall also work the Department’s Faculty Student Liaison to fulfill any additional tasks (such as arranging Departmental Committee elections).
– VP External Affairs: Position as the primary liaison between the Association and other bodies outside of the University.
– VP Communications: Position as the primary distributor if information to the Membership (publicity and public relations).
– VP Finance: Position as the signing authority, holding the responsibility over financial matters of the Association.
– VP Social Affairs: Position as the coordinator of all social events organized for the members; responsibility for booking space and materials required for events and services provided for the members.
– VP Academic Affairs: Position as the main representative of the Association on all matters relating to the curriculum within the Department and for coordinating academic services and events for its members. Chief organizer of the Literature Undergrads’ Colloquium at Concordia (L.U.C.C.)
– VP Publications: Position to oversee the publication of Soliloquies and other approved affiliated publications.