The CASE General Assembly on Tuesday, February 16th did not meet quorum. However, the membership informally voted in favour of the following motions (which are not binding, but rather unofficially supported):
1. Motion to support ASFA restructuring Proposal #1, with noted concerns regarding the appointment of executives and the function of the graphic designer (as per the assembly minutes).
2. Motion to support the CATs movement (in solidarity with students facing tribunals for upholding strike mandates in Spring 2015).
When: Feb. 16, 2016 at 5:30pm
Determine how your student fees are spent. Attend the General Assembly for students in English to vote on the future of ASFA.
The full proposals and bylaws can be found here.
1. Appointment of the chair
2. Appointment of the secretary
3. Appointment of a mood watcher
4. Introduction of assembly norms
5. Approval of the agenda
6. Presentation of ASFA referendum options
7. News and other business