The election for next year’s C.A.S.E. team is coming up fast!
Looking to learn more about how to be involved? Join us on Tuesday in LB659-4 for an information session on what C.A.S.E. does and how you can be involved with the 2019-2020 Executive! We’ll talk about responsibilities and the election process.
Nomination Period: March 13 – March 19
Campaign Period: March 20 – March 26
ONLINE Polling Period: March 27 – March 29
By the end of the nomination period, you must acquire a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 25 signatures of reference from students who are registered in a program of the English department. This needs to be completed and returned to the ASFA office (2070 Mackay Street – 4th floor) by March 19, 2019 at 3pm. Since this is the same day as our info session, we recommend getting a few signatures beforehand, in case you decide you are interested.
The executive positions for the upcoming election are:
– Vice-President of Internal Affairs
– Vice-President of External Affairs
– Vice-President of Finance
– Vice-President of Communications
– Vice-President of Academic Affairs
– Vice-President of Social Affairs
– Vice-President of Publication
– Creative-Writing Member at Large
– Literature Member at Large
Read more about the positions & download the nomination form here: